Did you know?
A macular hole develops from the gradual shrinkage of the vitreous, which pulls on the surface of the retina surrounding the macula - the special…
Thanks for visiting the CRMD Career Site!
Outlined below are current job opportunities within our company.If you are interested and qualified for one or more opportunities, please submit your resume to:
(833) 609-0629 – Fax, Attention: Human Resources
Special Note: CRMD will only contact those candidates whose experience and skills seem to match the qualifications/requirements of the position.
CRMD Human Resource Team
Front Desk Receptionist – Bilingual (English/Spanish)
Responsible for providing patient oriented service; performing a variety of clerical and administrative duties such as greeting and checking patients in/out, answering phones, collecting co-pays and payments for uninsured, accurately process paperwork, and perform other duties related to the front office in a fast-paced, multi-location medical practice.
• Greet patients and visitors in a prompt, courteous and professional manner
• Check patients in and out of Clinic in a timely manner
• Maintain accurate patient information by obtaining, recording and updating personal and financial information in our EHR, and ensure all forms are completed
• Collect co-payments and payments for uninsured patients
• Make follow-up appointments as needed for patients
• Maintain neat and orderly work area and lobby
• Protect patients’ rights by maintaining confidentiality of personal and financial information
• Answer phone calls from other departments in a professional manner
• Follow written protocols and procedures of the Clinic.
• Perform other duties of the medical practice that may be assigned.
• Must be dependable and a team player
• Must be willing to travel to other clinic locations outside of Polk County
• Must be willing to work a flexible schedule – Monday through Friday
• Some overtime may be required
High school diploma or GED, two years previous front desk receptionist experience in a medical clinic required, Bilingual – English/Spanish required